Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Renewal of expired GC from outside USA

Recommended Posts

I moved back to India in January 2010 for personal reasons. My husband and I got our GCs in August 2010. Since then I haven't been to the USA at all. Is there a way that I can renew my GC now? If so please provide me some information so that I can start the process through your law firm (either from USA or from India)



Share this post

Link to post

Since you have been abroad for over a year, that GC is considered abandoned. It is gone.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this