221G Blue Slip without asking for any document

Mahesh2012

Hi All,

When i went for the H1b stamping at Chennai consulate, my credentials were checked and everything looked fine. 
But the visa officer wanted if i had end-client letter. My h1b petitioner has an understanding with the (a US pharma major) wherein they do not get any client letter at all.
I tried explaining it to the visa officer. However i was given 221G Blue form without asking for any particular document.

When i asked visa officer if anything in particular was needed, the officer said they will let me know.  So the blue 22g form was given without asking any specific documentation.

But even after more than 2 months, nothing has transpired.  Neither me nor my petitioner have been contacted by either USCIS or the consulate.

What are the options before me now?

Can i ask any other company to do the h1b transfer for me ( provided they get the end client letter) ?

Please let me know 

Regards

venkatram

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, venk2015 said:

Hi All,

When i went for the H1b stamping at Chennai consulate, my credentials were checked and everything looked fine. 
But the visa officer wanted if i had end-client letter. My h1b petitioner has an understanding with the (a US pharma major) wherein they do not get any client letter at all.
I tried explaining it to the visa officer. However i was given 221G Blue form without asking for any particular document.

When i asked visa officer if anything in particular was needed, the officer said they will let me know.  So the blue 22g form was given without asking any specific documentation.

But even after more than 2 months, nothing has transpired.  Neither me nor my petitioner have been contacted by either USCIS or the consulate.

What are the options before me now?

Can i ask any other company to do the h1b transfer for me ( provided they get the end client letter) ?

Please let me know 

Regards

venkatram

Sorry to hear about your situation and trust me there are many more who are sailing on this 21 plague boat. Usually H1B denials are mainly because of employer credibility or some dots are missing to draw a conclusion. So nothing wrong with you or your credentials.

They might have contacted or in process of contacting your client to get to know about your roles and responsibilities, on a different note if it is more than 8 weeks then I would not suggest to keep any high hopes although there is a chance but very thin, with no defined time line to get an outcome. You may try to find another employer who is ready to file a new petition then reappear for a visa interview.

Archived