All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Luck4u

Suggestion required urgently

Hi, 
I need your suggestion urgently here. 
Iam working on H1b for last 9 years in Fulltime and now due for h1b extension on I-140 approval(eb2 - masters + 3yrs).Since last 2 years i have been working on different technology compared to my Perm LCA with same duties & responsibilities. Currently, my manager is going with same job duties but different technology skill set with  min requirement of 5 years bachelor degree instead of my pervious perm LCA that had old technology skill set  with master  + 3years. Is it going to effect my extension ?

1 hour ago, Luck4u said:

Hi, 
I need your suggestion urgently here. 
Iam working on H1b for last 9 years in Fulltime and now due for h1b extension on I-140 approval(eb2 - masters + 3yrs).Since last 2 years i have been working on different technology compared to my Perm LCA with same duties & responsibilities. Currently, my manager is going with same job duties but different technology skill set with  min requirement of 5 years bachelor degree instead of my pervious perm LCA that had old technology skill set  with master  + 3years. Is it going to effect my extension ?

ps : Applications got migrated to different tech state all together , so have to move along with it , it happens as technology evolves 

It is grey area but if final product, your primary area of work is more or less similar, you should be ok. In case query arises, be prepared for a concise statement to explain.