Suggestion required urgently

Luck4u

Hi, 
I need your suggestion urgently here. 
Iam working on H1b for last 9 years in Fulltime and now due for h1b extension on I-140 approval(eb2 - masters + 3yrs).Since last 2 years i have been working on different technology compared to my Perm LCA with same duties & responsibilities. Currently, my manager is going with same job duties but different technology skill set with  min requirement of 5 years bachelor degree instead of my pervious perm LCA that had old technology skill set  with master  + 3years. Is it going to effect my extension ?

1 hour ago, Luck4u said:

Hi, 
I need your suggestion urgently here. 
Iam working on H1b for last 9 years in Fulltime and now due for h1b extension on I-140 approval(eb2 - masters + 3yrs).Since last 2 years i have been working on different technology compared to my Perm LCA with same duties & responsibilities. Currently, my manager is going with same job duties but different technology skill set with  min requirement of 5 years bachelor degree instead of my pervious perm LCA that had old technology skill set  with master  + 3years. Is it going to effect my extension ?

ps : Applications got migrated to different tech state all together , so have to move along with it , it happens as technology evolves 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived