Immediate H1b Transfer after I re-enter US

Hi All,

I need your help to understand about Approval/Denial  chances of my current H1b Visa. 

I entered US with Employer A's Petition and VISA, I worked with them for 4 months. I traveled to India for a vacation of 3 months period. After vacation, I came to US with Employer A's Petition and VISA, But I didn't report to Employer A. I got another Job in 2 weeks, And Employer B has filed H1b transfer with my 3 months Old Pay slips (I am out of US for these 3 months) under regular processing.  I started working ("officially joined") for Employer B after total of 4 weeks from my Re-enter Date.

Employer A has come to know that I transferred my H1b to employer B,  So, Immediately they revoked my approved Petition after I join Employer B. 

Q1) I would like to upgrade my Employer's B H1 transfer to Premium, Is there any chance of denial as I did not report to Employer A's office after I re-enter US 

Q2) I did not work for any employer for about 4 weeks.? 

Q3) If there is a chance of Denial, I will not upgrade it to Premium, What would be the right advice to get Approved Petition (through Employer C ?? )

My Current i94 (of-course petition is revoked) is valid upto end of Next Year.

Pl advice.  Thank you in advance.

Archived