Experience requirement for EB2

I understand that minimum EB2 requirements are bachelors degree + 5 years of experience. I have some followup questions on that.  

First question - 

• If a job posting by an employer has minimum requirements as 7 years, then will the EB2 requirement change to Bachelors Degree + 7 years of experience?

Second question - 

• When is an employee supposed to have required number of experience? Is it when an employee joins the company or when the PERM is filed?
  • Consider a scenario, if a person has bachelors degree from another country and has experience of 3 years of relevant experience and he joins an American company. He/ she stays in same company for 4 years. That means, he/she has 7 years of experience. If a company wants to apply for his/ her PERM, will USCIS consider that employee as having 7 years of experience or will it consider that employee only 3 years (because he/she had only 3 years of experience when he/ she joined company?)

Looking forward to clarifying some doubts. 

16 hours ago, Nachiket said:

I understand that minimum EB2 requirements are bachelors degree + 5 years of experience. I have some followup questions on that.  

First question - 

• If a job posting by an employer has minimum requirements as 7 years, then will the EB2 requirement change to Bachelors Degree + 7 years of experience? This is required by USCIS and do not change what employer seeking in terms of experience, so it will not change.

Second question - 

• When is an employee supposed to have required number of experience? Is it when an employee joins the company or when the PERM is filed? When PERM is filled.
  • Consider a scenario, if a person has bachelors degree from another country and has experience of 3 years of relevant experience and he joins an American company. He/ she stays in same company for 4 years. That means, he/she has 7 years of experience. If a company wants to apply for his/ her PERM, will USCIS consider that employee as having 7 years of experience or will it consider that employee only 3 years (because he/she had only 3 years of experience when he/ she joined company?) Yes it will be 7yrs of experience, usually backed up by your resume regardless of employer, education end date etc, although any falsify information may lead to serious consequences.

Looking forward to clarifying some doubts. 

Archived