Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Leaving Employer after I140 moving out of USA

Recommended Posts

I have approved I140 with my employer (approved in 2013). Let's say I change jobs and move out of USA and the employer does not revoke I140. Can I apply for consular processing when the PD becomes current? Do I have to be employed by the same employer at that time? 

Share this post

Link to post

You can apply for CP, given you (still) have approved I-140 and a valid Job offer from the employer (who sponsored I-140). Otherwise you can use the old/original PD (given your I-140 was NOT revoked for fraud) with new I-140 and Job offer from new employer.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now