I94 Expired, H1B Valid

luckycsc

Hello, 

Thanks for all help. My question is I just realized today that my I94 Expired Oct 2017, as my old passport expiry date was till Oct 2017. My H1b validity is till July 2019 and I got my new passport as well

I'm travelling to India tomorrow and will be back after 2 weeks. Is it the safe thing to do and upon coming back I would be issued a New I94 ? or should I delay my travel and consider going to Mexico or Canada and then with that new I94, plan my travel to India?

Thanks 

Hello,

I am in India right now and would be landing in the US on Feb 4th again. Since my I94 Admit date was till Oct 2017, would that cause any issue while entering the Immigration/Port of Entry ? what kind of questions they may ask ? 

I have my passport with Visa date till July 2019  in it, my I797 copy and my new renewal passport 

Will that be sufficient?

Appreciate all the help, can someone having idea about this can guide me sooner please as my travel date is coming closer

On 1/24/2018 at 4:37 PM, luckycsc said:

Hello,

I am in India right now and would be landing in the US on Feb 4th again. Since my I94 Admit date was till Oct 2017, would that cause any issue while entering the Immigration/Port of Entry ? what kind of questions they may ask ? 

I have my passport with Visa date till July 2019  in it, my I797 copy and my new renewal passport 

Will that be sufficient?

Appreciate all the help, can someone having idea about this can guide me sooner please as my travel date is coming closer

If you have a valid visa, you should be good to go.  But be prepared to answer questions on your old i-94 as well.

Archived