PERM Questionnaire not received

Hi,

PERM application is submitted online and we received an acknowledgment email some 6 months ago. But neither the employer nor the attorney received any  email/phone regarding the PERM sponsorship questionnaire. The application status in the site is stated as 'Incomplete'. We tried to contact the PERM help desk but with no response.  Please suggest:

1. What can be done if the questionnaire is never received? 

2. If there was some system issue and the questionnaire was never received, will the PERM application be still denied due to lack of response?

3. When does the application status shows up as 'Incomplete' in-spite of receiving the confirmation mail with the receipt number(A********) ?

• 2 years later...
On 1/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, KK258 said:

Hi,

PERM application is submitted online and we received an acknowledgment email some 6 months ago. But neither the employer nor the attorney received any  email/phone regarding the PERM sponsorship questionnaire. The application status in the site is stated as 'Incomplete'. We tried to contact the PERM help desk but with no response.  Please suggest:

1. What can be done if the questionnaire is never received? 

2. If there was some system issue and the questionnaire was never received, will the PERM application be still denied due to lack of response?

3. When does the application status shows up as 'Incomplete' in-spite of receiving the confirmation mail with the receipt number(A********) ?

Any updates in this case? I am in the same boat. My employer didn't receive the online questionnaire but my attorney got an email that the employer should receive an email about online questionnaire. 

My employer said he checked his spam and didn't see any emails from DOL.We trust our employer

Archived