EAD approved 90 days ago - card not sent yet

skydelta

Hi all,

I am on an E-1 Spouse visa and my current EAD expires in 3 weeks. My renewal application was approved in September but no card was produced due to issues with the photos. I called the NSCS multiple times, filed several SRs and had two InfoPass appointments. This week I contacted my congressman (representative) and the CIS Ombudsman. Is there anything else I can do at this point? Thanks!

Case history -

07/05: Vermont Service Center (VSC) receives EAD renewal application.
09/11: VSC approves the application, sends I-797.
09/25 (received 9/30): VSC sends letter asking to resubmit photos as they "do not meet quality photo standards".
10/07: Photos delivered to VSC according to USPS.
11/09: Filed SR on USCIS website for "Non-Delivery of Card".
11/15 (received 11/24): VSC responds with a similar answer about photos not meeting quality standards (without mentioning the new photos).
11/27: Called NSC and filed inquiry with level II officer.
11/28: InfoPass appointment, officer printed response for 11/27 inquiry - “your file was forwarded to an offsite storage facility … allow up to 60 days”. Officer also sent new photos I brought to VSC.
11/28: Case status online changes to "New Card Is Being Produced".
12/05: Called NSC, level II officer says that the case is pending review and that my employer should use E-Verify (false!).
12/06: InfoPass appointment. Officer confirmed that the case is pending review and the card is not being produced. Officer requested to expedite. Contacted my congressman.

12/07: Contacted ombudsman.

Archived