H1-B Extension & RFE

uma_devi

Hi Friends,

Request you please review my case details below and provide your valuable input for further processing.

• I-94 Expiry Date : 20 JUL 2017
  • I-797 Expiry Date : 20 JUL 2017
  • Extension Filed on 09 JUN 2017 and got receipt copy on 12 JUN 2017
  • RFE from USCIS on 22 SEP 2017
  • RFE Responded on 17 NOV 2017

Details in the RFE / Documents Specified in the RFE by USCIS

• Statement of Work ( For this, we responded with the Beeline Agreement, which is copied from the Internal Website and Pasted in a Word Document )
  • Client Invite Letter- Responded with the duly signed copy of Client Invite Letter on Client Letter Head and it was Latest
  • Work Itinerary - Responded with the Duly signed copy on Employer Latest Letter Head
  • 6 Months Pay Slips - Responded with Latest 6 Months Pay slips generated on Employer Payroll

The below are the additional documents that as requested by USCIS ( not sure why, because i didn't see my RFE Document from USCIS, only my Employer is aware of that, and that wont be shared to employees in the Organization)

• My Latest Appraisal Copy
  • My Org Structure

I had a little bit of concern with the Statement of Work document which was responded with Beeline Agreement document, will that be a issue.

Currently i am working in a T&M (Time & Material) Project, and i was told that, Beeline should be fine as there wont be a SOW for this Project, is this True or False.

Can i change to any other Employer, with the Receipt Copy which i had.

Will there be any chances of Rejection.

In case of Rejection, what would be the time frame to exit the country, will that be mentioned in the Document.

Can i go for Motion to Report, and what are the chances.

What is the alternatives, if i want to be in this Country.

Please any one of you answer these if you have any idea.

Regards,

Devi

Hi,

Beeline Agreement - This was told by my Manager. He told me that it is a Document, that was taken from a Web Portal and Pasted in the Word Document and not on the Client Letter Head.

Details included in that ( as explained by him):

My Client Manager Mail Id and My Mail ID and Duration of the Project and the Project Name.

i think it was a application relates to the Client and the Vendor (my Employer) am not sure.

Honestly, i didn't see the Document as of now. and he told me that he cannot share that.

Regards,

Devi

On 12/2/2017 at 1:57 PM, uma_devi said:

Hi Friends,

Request you please review my case details below and provide your valuable input for further processing.

• I-94 Expiry Date : 20 JUL 2017
  • I-797 Expiry Date : 20 JUL 2017
  • Extension Filed on 09 JUN 2017 and got receipt copy on 12 JUN 2017
  • RFE from USCIS on 22 SEP 2017
  • RFE Responded on 17 NOV 2017

Details in the RFE / Documents Specified in the RFE by USCIS

• Statement of Work ( For this, we responded with the Beeline Agreement, which is copied from the Internal Website and Pasted in a Word Document )
  • Client Invite Letter- Responded with the duly signed copy of Client Invite Letter on Client Letter Head and it was Latest
  • Work Itinerary - Responded with the Duly signed copy on Employer Latest Letter Head
  • 6 Months Pay Slips - Responded with Latest 6 Months Pay slips generated on Employer Payroll

The below are the additional documents that as requested by USCIS ( not sure why, because i didn't see my RFE Document from USCIS, only my Employer is aware of that, and that wont be shared to employees in the Organization)

• My Latest Appraisal Copy
  • My Org Structure

I had a little bit of concern with the Statement of Work document which was responded with Beeline Agreement document, will that be a issue.

Currently i am working in a T&M (Time & Material) Project, and i was told that, Beeline should be fine as there wont be a SOW for this Project, is this True or False.  -- Yes it is true that you would not have a SOW. Only some agencies provide SOW. Your SOW would be your position description.

Can i change to any other Employer, with the Receipt Copy which i had. -- Is your employer a vendor to beeline? Or you on C-V-E model?

Will there be any chances of Rejection.

In case of Rejection, what would be the time frame to exit the country, will that be mentioned in the Document.

Can i go for Motion to Report, and what are the chances.

What is the alternatives, if i want to be in this Country.

Please any one of you answer these if you have any idea.

Regards,

Devi

You should be fine.

Typically, when you don't have a proper client letter, you can provide additional documents as below in place of the client letter.

1. Emails between client manger and you

2. Screen shots of work samples

3. Pics of you sitting at your desk and in-front of the office (showing the client's office address).

4. Monthly reports on your employer letter head detailing what you did in the past month and what you are planning for the next month.

5. Any training certificates at the client.

Archived