MATAMOROUS VISA STAMPING UPDATE!!!

SHIV121

My Profile:

Current Visa: H1-B renewal (completed first 6 years) and I140 approved

Job: E-V-C Model

Education: MS in US from a reputed university

3rd stamping (H1B): Matamorous, Mexico

I reached Brownsville, TX by flight on Sunday at 4 PM. I used Ernesto Services, He came to pick me up to the airport and was at the accommodation in 20mins. The accommodation was great and had a homely feeling. Ernesto showed me around the city and took me to the Mall nearby. I shopped a few basic stuff for breakfast and snacks and we returned to the room. At night me and Ernesto went to the Mexican border to pick up another guy who was coming for stamping. After picking him up we all went to Subway and had the dinner and returned to the room.

Next day morning we had finger printing. Ernesto was on time to pick us at 8.20AM and we reached consulate by 8.45 AM. There were a few people like 5 of them and had our finger printing and photo done in like 20mins. Then, Ernesto took us to the authentic Mexican Breakfast place. We had a nice breakfast. Later in the day Ernesto took us around the city and we visited lot of places where we learnt the Matamorous culture and their living. No one in Matamorous speaks English. So, it is best to go with the person who knows spanish. We had Dinner at one of the famous Mexican restaurants and then Ernesto dropped us at our room.

Next day Morning, I had my visa interview at 8 AM CST at Matamorous Consulate. Ernesto was on time at 7.15 AM and we were at the consulate by 7.40 AM (we took some time in roaming around the city to kill some time as we were ahead of schedule).

I was let in at 8AM. The interview lasted for 5 mins and I was not asked to show any documents. I was out of the consulate by 8.16AM

Here is my interview breakdown

Me: Good Morning!!!

Officer: Good Morning!

Officer: What are you here for?

Me: My H1B Visa stamping.

Officer: How long are you with your Employer?

Me: More than 5 years.

Officer: Where are you based out of?

Me: Answered my current location in USA.

Officer: What is your Job Title?

Me: Answered.

Officer: Ok Sir. Your Visa is Approved and you can collect your Passport in the evening.

Me: Thank you so much. Have a good day!!!

Ernesto was waiting for me outside and after that we went to breakfast and went to room. In the after-noon we had an amazing lunch at one of the famous Matamorous Mexican style restaurants. Ernesto was so kind to take us to that place. We had lunch together and then he dropped us at the border for our I-94.

Once you are on the bridge and moving towards USA, you will see people standing in line and there is a room towards Right with seats, you need to present the passport to the officer where people are standing and he or she will scan the passport and once done she will send you to the seating area. As soon as you enter the room you will see a glass door in front of you and you need to your passport to the officer with 6$ at and mention about I-94.

Here you need to wait for up to 2 hours until your name is called, and the officer will ask the regular custom questions(I was asked for my Employer letter, Masters degree certificate. He was looking for the length of employment in the employer date. So, better ask your employers to mention the period of employment) and then he will give the passport back and you need to go back to the same line where your passport was scanned 1st and then show the 1-94 and move on to USA.

At the end, I would like to Thank Ernesto a lot for his hospitality and accommodation. He was an awesome guy you will meet. He made sure that my stay was as comfortable as possible and he reached a far more than my expectations. He the ONE to go when you are going to Matamorous. I bet you will never regret your decision in choosing Ernesto Services. At the end I would also like to Thank Venkat who referred me to Ernesto and made my stay most comfortable and enjoyable!!! Good Luck to all Guys and do choose Ernesto for your H1B stamping services.

Thank you all.

1 hour ago, SHIV121 said:

My Profile:

I reached Brownsville, TX by flight on Sunday at 4 PM. I used Ernesto Services, He came to pick me up to the airport and was at the accommodation in 20mins. The accommodation was great and had a homely feeling. Ernesto showed me around the city and took me to the Mall nearby. I shopped a few basic stuff for breakfast and snacks and we returned to the room. At night me and Ernesto went to the Mexican border to pick up another guy who was coming for stamping. After picking him up we all went to Subway and had the dinner and returned to the room.

Next day morning we had finger printing. Ernesto was on time to pick us at 8.20AM and we reached consulate by 8.45 AM. There were a few people like 5 of them and had our finger printing and photo done in like 20mins. Then, Ernesto took us to the authentic Mexican Breakfast place. We had a nice breakfast. Later in the day Ernesto took us around the city and we visited lot of places where we learnt the Matamorous culture and their living. No one in Matamorous speaks English. So, it is best to go with the person who knows spanish. We had Dinner at one of the famous Mexican restaurants and then Ernesto dropped us at our room.

Next day Morning, I had my visa interview at 8 AM CST at Matamorous Consulate. Ernesto was on time at 7.15 AM and we were at the consulate by 7.40 AM (we took some time in roaming around the city to kill some time as we were ahead of schedule).

I was let in at 8AM. The interview lasted for 5 mins and I was not asked to show any documents. I was out of the consulate by 8.16AM

Officer: Ok Sir. Your Visa is Approved and you can collect your Passport in the evening.

Ernesto was waiting for me outside and after that we went to breakfast and went to room. In the after-noon we had an amazing lunch at one of the famous Matamorous Mexican style restaurants. Ernesto was so kind to take us to that place. We had lunch together and then he dropped us at the border for our I-94.

Once you are on the bridge and moving towards USA, you will see people standing in line and there is a room towards Right with seats, you need to present the passport to the officer where people are standing and he or she will scan the passport and once done she will send you to the seating area. As soon as you enter the room you will see a glass door in front of you and you need to your passport to the officer with 6$ at and mention about I-94.

Here you need to wait for up to 2 hours until your name is called, and the officer will ask the regular custom questions(I was asked for my Employer letter, Masters degree certificate. He was looking for the length of employment in the employer date. So, better ask your employers to mention the period of employment) and then he will give the passport back and you need to go back to the same line where your passport was scanned 1st and then show the 1-94 and move on to USA.

At the end, I would like to Thank Ernesto a lot for his hospitality and accommodation. He was an awesome guy you will meet. He made sure that my stay was as comfortable as possible and he reached a far more than my expectations. He the ONE to go when you are going to Matamorous. I bet you will never regret your decision in choosing Ernesto Services. At the end I would also like to Thank Venkat who referred me to Ernesto and made my stay most comfortable and enjoyable!!! Good Luck to all Guys and do choose Ernesto for your H1B stamping services.

Thank you all.

Congratulations Shiv on stamping,

Glad we are able to help.

15 hours ago, Pradeep7313 said:

i would like to echo what Shiva has mentioned , he has mentioned every thing in detail,

i would like to thanks Ernesto for his help .  and recommend his service 

Congrautlations pradeep for the successful stamping, glad we are able to help, will convey your message to Ernesto, share our info with your friends who are looking for help with visa stamping.

On 10/5/2017 at 10:53 AM, SHIV121 said:

My Profile:

Thank you all.

thanks alot for sharing the info. will you please share Ernesto contact details on personal message

Archived