@ Murthy Attorneys , Belle or Joef Pl suggest me

greencard8416

hi

PD - MAY 2006 (Still waiting....)

Type : EB2 (India)

Online Status: Initial Review , additional review

longer processing time.

No updates so far

i called customer service on friday evening and asked them to transfer to 2nd level Immigration officer I spoke to I.O he asked me I 140 Receipt no and asked me to wait, he took my 140 receipt no

After few minutes he told me that you will get update ur case with in couple of weeks

what does it mean?

why he asked I 140 receipt no?

pl tell me any suggestions ok

Thanks

Originally posted by greencard8416:

hi

PD - MAY 2006 (Still waiting....)

Type : EB2 (India)

Online Status: Initial Review , additional review

longer processing time.

No updates so far

i called customer service on friday evening and asked them to transfer to 2nd level Immigration officer I spoke to I.O he asked me I 140 Receipt no and asked me to wait, he took my 140 receipt no

After few minutes he told me that you will get update ur case with in couple of weeks

what does it mean?

why he asked I 140 receipt no?

pl tell me any suggestions ok

Thanks

One of my friend also have PD of May 2006 and he also suck like you. After many follow ups (congressmans, ombudsman etc.) he was told that his 485 is not being approved being there is an active investigation being performed on the employer who filed his I140. BTW he did change the job on AC-21 4 years back.

Now they are telling him that if his I140 is revoked for fraudulent reason then his 485 will be denied too. So he has filed for another labor so that he can take PD advantage from previous I140.

Archived