H4 Visa Dropbox - Asked to come for Fingerprints

KV2004

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Please help I am in same situation. I submitted my Passport for H1 stamping at Hyderabad Dropbox, I received an email today asking to come to consulate for Fingerprints. Please let me know your experience. will there be an visa interview as well ( i am asked to come to consulate).

Hi M915,

if its mentioned fingerprints then its just 'fingerprints' .

last month i received a mail from the consulate for fingerprints and 'INTERVIEW' was my concern too and i took along all the required documents for the interview but there were no questions. 

The visa officer checked the passport and asked the finger prints.

I hope this helps

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2017 at 10:15 AM, KV2004 said:

Hi All,

Went for H4 visa dropbox before last week and got a call to come to the consulate for fingerprints.

Does it mean there will be an interview required further? Has this happened to anyone recently. Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Hi ,

My wife got a call to come to the consulate for fingerprints, what happened to your case? is there any chance of interview? please update.

Thanks,

• 4 months later...
On 5/24/2017 at 1:06 AM, snveer said:

Hi M915,

last month i received a mail from the consulate for fingerprints and 'INTERVIEW' was my concern too and i took along all the required documents for the interview but there were no questions. 

I hope this helps

When did you get your visa stamped ?

On 7/6/2017 at 5:19 AM, JM RAVULA said:

Hi ,

My wife got a call to come to the consulate for fingerprints, what happened to your case? is there any chance of interview? please update.

Thanks,

Did you get your visa stamped ? please let me know how it went after fingerprint submission?

On 4/3/2017 at 9:15 AM, KV2004 said:

Hi All,

Went for H4 visa dropbox before last week and got a call to come to the consulate for fingerprints.

Does it mean there will be an interview required further? Has this happened to anyone recently. Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Did you get any approval ? your visa stamped ?

On 5/24/2017 at 1:06 AM, snveer said:

Hi M915,

I hope this helps

Did your visa got stamped ? please let me know your experience after submission of fingerprints 

Archived