Visa stamping in mumbai and travel back to USA in current situation?

Shrutidoshi

Hello,

Can anybody share their own or any experience if you have heard of people visiting India in last few weeks(feb 2017 onwards), if any issues in H1b Visa stamping( specifically in mumbai) or at port of entry in USA even if you have all the required documents from client and the employer including client letter(no EVC model)

i am planning to travel to mumbai this month end along with my husband who is also on H1b  and just wanted to get an idea from people who came back and plan to be back in states if they encountered any issues since the old and new travel ban and their visa stamping experience in mumbai!

thanks, Shruti

Shruti,

I am full time employee with startup. I went for stamping on March 7th and i got 221g. Even if you have all documents there are high chances of getting 221g. If you decide to come then be prepared to stay here for at least 3-4 months. This is just my observation.  

On 3/9/2017 at 7:01 AM, mihir015 said:

Shruti,

I am full time employee with startup. I went for stamping on March 7th and i got 221g. Even if you have all documents there are high chances of getting 221g. If you decide to come then be prepared to stay here for at least 3-4 months. This is just my observation.  

Thanks Mihir...are you still in India?

Archived