Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

N 400 form selection 3 yr of 5 Year

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I have been married to my spouse (US Citizen) for over 8 years but have maintained continuous residency for 5 years.

Should I choose the option 5 yr or 3 years when completing the form?




Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now