Is H1B Drop box still eligible in india

h1busernew

9 hours ago, h1busernew said:

I am travelling to India on Feb 5, but seeing some info that h1b dropbox is cancelled and in some sites like it is still Active, so its confusing. Can someone please confirm ? and also have anyone submitted docs in dropbox recently.

looks like temp they have suspended dropbox. i could be wrong check the ustraveldocs to see if they have latest info

I dropped off my documents for an H1B renewal at the Kochi Dropbox on January 30th, Monday. I became aware of the interview waiver suspension only the next day. My guess is that I'll receive a 221G asking to appear in person for an interview.  I hope that I won't be asked to schedule an interview because that would mean a long wait time and I'll have to postpone my return trip. I'll keep this thread updated. 

9 hours ago, nilesh4u said:

As per the customer support of ustraveldocs, as of now the dropbox facility is still available. But it would be very comforting to know that people are using it after 27th.

On 1/30/2017 at 2:29 AM, h1busernew said:

I am travelling to India on Feb 5, but seeing some info that h1b dropbox is cancelled and in some sites like it is still Active, so its confusing. Can someone please confirm ? and also have anyone submitted docs in dropbox recently.

Dropbox for H1-B is not cancelled yet. Today I have applied for VISA stamping for Dropbox in Hyderabad consulate.

I dropped off my documents for an H1B renewal at the Kochi Dropbox on January 30th, Monday. I became aware of the interview waiver suspension only the next day. 

My application went to Ready state on Feb 1, then to Administrative Processing on the morning of Feb 2, and then Issued on the afternoon of Feb 2. I'm now waiting to get my passport. 

On 1/31/2017 at 0:11 AM, nilesh4u said:

As per the customer support of ustraveldocs, as of now the dropbox facility is still available. But it would be very comforting to know that people are using it after 27th.

• 1 month later...

Archived