H1B RFE - 2016

Chukki

I got my H1b petition picked in the 2016 lottery . Now i got RFE to submit my  Roles and Responsibilities which i was performing in my previous company . My H1B sponsored employer asking me to get this on the letter head with manager's signature . But my previous employer is saying as per company policy the cant give it on Letter head . Could you please suggest me what's the other options we can submit this letter, so that USCIS can accept ? Looking forward for your response on this . Appreciate your quick response .. 

I got my H1b petition picked in the 2016 lottery . Now i got RFE to submit my  Roles and Responsibilities which i was performing in my previous company . My H1B sponsored employer asking me to get this on the letter head with manager's signature . But my previous employer is saying as per company policy the cant give it on Letter head . Could you please suggest me what's the other options we can submit this letter, so that USCIS can accept ? Looking forward for your response on this . Appreciate your quick response .

Archived