USCIS system doesn't accept to approve my N400 application

sekharch

Hi,

I attended N400 (citizenship) interview (civic test) today 9.00 AM, 12/07/2016. Everything is completed (civic test questions, reading and writing tests) and passed. Once entered all the data into the system and click submit, system does not accept and displays some message saying "Days are less for eligibility (I didn't see that message. USCIS agent told me like that). He tried his level best by changing the dates and told me that the system does not accept approval due to lack of days for approval (like some days less than 5 years or 4.9 years). Below are my details.

GC issued date: 07/27/2011.

Out of USA 3 times (15 days in 2013, 35 days in 2014 and 30 days in 2016.So total 80 days)

Application sent date to USCIS: 06/29/2016.

Application Priority Date: 07/04/2016.

So as per sent date 06/29/2016 or 07/04/2016, My application is eligible for approval (Approximately 4.11 months from GC date) but system doesn't allow him to approve.

After tried one hour, he gave test passed certificate to me and says that USCIS will notify you the updates within 2 to 3 weeks (max 120 days). My supervisor will verify your application and decide where the problem is.

Could anybody have/had the same problem? It is typical incident.

Thanks,

XXXXXXX.

"A decision cannot be made yet about your application"

Hi,

I attended N400 (citizenship) interview at 9.00 AM, 12/07/2016. Everything is completed (civic test, reading test, writing test, and application related questions) and declared as passed. IO said, "You are all done sir and congratulations”. Once entered all my details into the system and click submit for approval, system does not accept and displays some message saying "Days are less for eligibility (I didn't see that message directly . IO told me like that). He tried his level best by changing the dates and options, verified my record book and told me that the system does not accept approval due to lack of days for eligibility from GC date . I do not know the reason (like some days less than 5 years or 4.9 years).

Below are my details.

GC issued date: 07/27/2011.
Out of USA 3 times (15 days in 2013, 35 days in 2014 and 30 days in 2016.So total 80 days)
Application mailed to USCIS: 06/29/2016.
Priority Date on receipt notice: 07/04/2016.
Therefore, as per sent date 06/29/2016 or receipt date 07/04/2016, my application is eligible for approval (Approximately 4.11 months from GC date) but system does not allow him to approve.

After tried one hour, he gave N 652 notice with “test passed” status with "A decision cannot be made yet about your application” and says that USCIS will notify you the updates within 2 to 3 weeks (max 120 days). My supervisor will verify your application and find  where the problem is.

Has anybody have same problem and result recently? Please share with me. It will be appreciated.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As your suggestion , I wait for 6 weeks. A little bit moving was on my case in USCIS accounts.

1) The following update  is In https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do, site .

We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization ,
Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXXX, be approved. On January 23, 2017, your
case was submitted for quality review. This is a standard process
we use to ensure the quality of our decisions. Once our quality review is done you will be scheduled for an oath ceremony.

2) The following update is In ELIS log in account. 

USCIS has scheduled your oath ceremony and will mail you the appointment notice.

little bit difference between them

The first one updated on  01/23 but the later one updated on 01/24.

Which one is the correct and believe. please share your suggestion.

• 1 month later...

Here is my final details, As your advise, it was ended with positive.

PD: 07/06/2016
FP : 07/27/2016
Interview : 12/07/2016(Decision can't be made).
Approved in ELIS : 01/23/2017
Oath notice was mailed : 02/21/2017
Oath notice uploaded in ELIS : 02/23/2017
Oath notice was received in mail : 02/25/2017
Oath was done : 03/01/2017 at 1.00 PM, Baltimore FO

There are 72 applicants from 37 countries attended.

So, thank you very much for you who supports me in murthy threads and wish you all the best for your success in your n400 journey.

My tunnel journey with USCIS has ended. Other end was shown to me.
Thank you very much once again for your support and give self confidence to me.

Archived