Urgent-please help

Hello,

My priority date is March 8, 2007. Since the July visa bulletin's current date is March 8, 2011.. would that mean that I can now amend my wife's application for I-485 adjustment status?

However, here is what my immigration lawyer told me and I just wanted to make sure that this is the correct information:

"Visa numbers are only available for applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cut-off date - meaning that if your priority date was March 07 you would be "current."

Please let us know at the earliest!

appreciate any help

Thanks,

Anush

Originally posted by anush81:

Hello,

My priority date is March 8, 2007. Since the July visa bulletin's current date is March 8, 2011.. would that mean that I can now amend my wife's application for I-485 adjustment status?

However, here is what my immigration lawyer told me and I just wanted to make sure that this is the correct information:

"Visa numbers are only available for applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cut-off date - meaning that if your priority date was March 07 you would be "current."

It IS the correct information. It ALSO is listed that way directly ON the Visa Bulletin. Please actually read the Visa Bulletin before posting. Thank you.

Archived