Admin Processing white slip at Vancour - Need help

harika07

Hi All , 

I have attended Visa interview today at Vancour, Canada. The VO issued me a white slip " ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING ", it doesnt have my Case No on it. 

I am working at End client , through Vendor A and for the same client my h1b petetion was filed with Vendor B for a different position . 

The other posiiton was closed so i am continuing in same position with Vendor A. 

At the visa interview the VO asked my end client letter and asked about the difference in Vendors and he took other supporting documents ,Passport and I 797  ,he gave me the white slip. 

I am worried now whats going to happen , i am in Vancour and cant travel back to US since i dont have my passport.

I have a valid H1b visa stamp till Sep 2016 , since i have a travel plans to india  , i came for the visa interview.

Did anyone face similar situation , Getting a White slip (  its not 221g because i cheked it online and the form i have is not the same as 221g white form ).

Any inputs would be really helpful 

Thanks 

Harika

I have a valid H1b visa stamp till Sep 2016 , since i have a travel plans to india  , i came for the visa interview.

Hi Jsnvslm 

my attorney adviced me to get the passport , so i went to the embassy today and got my passport back and i was taken to the same VO again , he told me other people are looking into the case , he returned my passport canceling the valid h1b stamp with CWOP. i tried to explain him about my employment and he asked me to write in email.

taking passport back Will send any wrong signals ??  and will the admin processing gets delayed ???

Hi Jsnvslm 

my attorney adviced me to get the passport , so i went to the embassy today and got my passport back and i was taken to the same VO again , he told me other people are looking into the case , he returned my passport canceling the valid h1b stamp with CWOP. i tried to explain him about my employment and he asked me to write in email.

taking passport back Will send any wrong signals ??  and will the admin processing gets delayed ???

Are you in EVC model? your new petition is filed with vendor B?  employer and end client are same but vendors changed ,am i right?   

@tom9 - i am in EVC Model , My H1b Transfer and extension was filed by Employer B with a Vendor A for the same end client i am working .

End Client and Employer are same but Vendor is different  .

My first H1b - Employer A - Visa Stamp Valid till Sep 2016 .

Transferred to Employer B in June and got petition approved till 2019.

When filing Petition Employer B filed to end client with Vendor A and later we had to work with Vendor B . 

When i went to collect the passport to counter B , they took me to VO (Which I didn't expect ). He asked me who are you working for , i replied Employer B  , and he asked me did you stop working for Employer A , i replied Yes . then he canceled my Visa stamp with CWOP. I asked him why did he cancel , he told me he since i no more work for employer A  he canceled it.

797 Petition ,all client letters ,I129 Petition are still with them.

Yesterday when i checked my case online , Status Date was updated to 29th from 28th , So wat does this mean. 

All my documents are genuine and getting the passport is a wrong thing which will slow down the process ???

My Attorney has already sent a document explaining them my employment with end clients.

What are my chances of getting Visa Approved . Does VO also be included in my case or Admin Processing is handled by a different department ?

I am totally frustrated now.

@tom9 - i am in EVC Model , My H1b Transfer and extension was filed by Employer B with a Vendor A for the same end client i am working .

End Client and Employer are same but Vendor is different  .

My first H1b - Employer A - Visa Stamp Valid till Sep 2016 .

Transferred to Employer B in June and got petition approved till 2019.

When filing Petition Employer B filed to end client with Vendor A and later we had to work with Vendor B . 

When i went to collect the passport to counter B , they took me to VO (Which I didn't expect ). He asked me who are you working for , i replied Employer B  , and he asked me did you stop working for Employer A , i replied Yes . then he canceled my Visa stamp with CWOP. I asked him why did he cancel , he told me he since i no more work for employer A  he canceled it.

797 Petition ,all client letters ,I129 Petition are still with them.

Yesterday when i checked my case online , Status Date was updated to 29th from 28th , So wat does this mean. 

All my documents are genuine and getting the passport is a wrong thing which will slow down the process ???

My Attorney has already sent a document explaining them my employment with end clients.

What are my chances of getting Visa Approved . Does VO also be included in my case or Admin Processing is handled by a different department ?

I am totally frustrated now.

I guess taking your passport back won't slow down the process as they might already have the copies of your passport.I know the wait time is frustrating but no other option .

Don't worry. As long as you are currently working, you would be fine. Inform your client manager that he might receive a phone call or email regarding your employment. Although taking back your passport doesn't affect your processing time, you were wrongly advised to take back. Even though you still have valid visa stamp, they would always cancel your existing visa stamp when your case is in administrative processing.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys , 

Thanks to all who helped me with their answers.

Update from my end .. I got a reply from Consulate saying " My case is approved and asked me to Submit the Passport " , On the same day i went and submitted , i was asked to collect the passport Next day . So I went and got my passport with visa stamp and i am back in US now . 

It took total  7 working days to get the visa. 

If you get a 221g , please dont worry . It  might take a week or 2 weeks but will get the visa . 

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

@Harika07 - did u submit client letter in your case or visa was approved without client letter(with other supporting docs)

Hello Everyone,

Need urgent help. My Husband(9th year on H1B, 140 approved) travelled to India due to family emergency.He was eligible for drop box hence submitted docs accordingly. He was asked to apprear for Interview with consular officer. After interview, consular officer issued 221g white slip asking him to submit End Client Letter on their letterpad from personnel dept.  Here Issue is, End Client has refused to issue client letter as its not per their policy. We are in EVC model. Vendor has provided WO - work order which clearly mentions Client name. Please guide. 

Any suggestions/inputs are highly appreciated

Archived