porter airlines - how reliable ?

ArunJAD

Going to Ottawa for visa stamping from Chicago. Do you guys have any suggestions for cheap travelling options? how reliable is porter airlines ? I know they don't allow free checkin baggage.

I used them and they were not bad. The upper luggage compartment is very tiny. However they do give snacks e.t.c and they have lounges at certain airports with free snacks and drinks. BUT, i hate them because they charge $200 dollars + change in fare if you want to change a flight..... which is more than your ticket.

I used them and they were not bad. The upper luggage compartment is very tiny. However they do give snacks e.t.c and they have lounges at certain airports with free snacks and drinks. BUT, i hate them because they charge $200 dollars + change in fare if you want to change a flight..... which is more than your ticket.

That's how these cheap airlines work. If you want refundable/changeable tickets, you'd have to go with one of the major airlines and pay more. Your choice. In this world, you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Archived