H1 Denied - MTR Approved with I94 - Status? Urgent Please advise.

Bob_86

Hello,

My H1 was denied in October and within 1 month of time, Employer filed MTR and I overstayed 1 month or so, and left the country. This MTR was filed with extension of stay and is approved now along with I94 and dates on it are from the approval date till next year. 

And I have found another project with another employer and petiton was filed with Consulate processing and is approved without I94.

I am worried about the Overstay that I accrued after the first denial? Would the MTR approved petition with I94 has any affect on this overstay? As I need to answer in DS 160 form about the overstay and also at the time of interview?

Appreciate any information provided. 

Thank you all.

I had denial recently, I talked to 3 lawyers and they said the longest you can stay is till 180 days, though leaving the country by 30 days is a wise choice.

There won't be any issue of overstaying in your case, but when you go for stamping come up with a proper justification as to why you stayed back

I had denial recently, I talked to 3 lawyers and they said the longest you can stay is till 180 days, though leaving the country by 30 days is a wise choice.

There won't be any issue of overstaying in your case, but when you go for stamping come up with a proper justification as to why you stayed back

Archived