Online masters-part time degree

Niktad

Hello

Thanks for the repsonse I do understnad enrolling in *** is putting my career into risk

i would like to know if 

I enrol for any masters degree program online or part time  on H4 VISA  or convert into F1 status would I be able to apply for master h1B quota

if yes then please suggest me some universities for online or part time or evening/ weekends classes  and accredited in california as i have personal issues into enrolling full time 

thanks 

nikita 

Hello

Thanks for the repsonse I do understnad enrolling in *** is putting my career into risk

i would like to know if 

I enrol for any masters degree program online or part time  on H4 VISA  or convert into F1 status would I be able to apply for master h1B quota

if yes then please suggest me some universities for online or part time or evening/ weekends classes  and accredited in california as i have personal issues into enrolling full time 

thanks 

nikita 

It looks like you're trying to find shortcut to get a degree ASAP. That won't work, as we have already explained you in another thread, you need to work hard for master's degree, a degree just for H1 is of no use and you will be in trouble if you go for some cheap low level colleges.

First, get your GRE and TOFEL

Second, find some good state universities

Third, make sure you have enough money for your education.

On F1, you can NOT do online studies. The F1 requires physical presence in the classroom.

If the university is accredited and a public or non-profit private university, a masters degree from the university can be used for the H1 Advanced Degree quota.

Hello

Thanks for your response .

I want to pursue my masters with a accredited university

I can take care of my loans too.

I am just wanting to be sure as I may not be able to do full time ms

So being on H4 and enrolling into a non profit Pvt. university or public state university which has online degree

Eg. California university online

Boston university online

George mason university Etc are accredited

But would me doing my study on h4 and then converting int0 F1 would help me apply for masters quotas

As I am confused about masters quota they say :

1) we need f1 student to be having specific credits to qualify for h1

2) also attimes found online good university degree completed qualify for masters quota

Can you confirm me please

Archived