USCIS taking forever

MediumRare

Anyone waiting for final approval from the USCIS ?

All who received recent approvals, please kindly share your timeline.

My receipt date from USCIS is 16th April. After tracking numbers I found one application received on 16th April got approved on 11th June. Nothing new after that..

Share your experiences here.. 

Thanks !

Hey guys, 

I'm sure you heard about the glitch US embassies have been having. 

The DOS had it too and so the Vermont center which gets it's information from DOS also got affected.

Causing all the delay in the process. So let's not hope, we'll all get there, hopefully soon.

It's a test of patience. God is good !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MeduimRare and Kass,

How long did it take you to receive the Fav Rec from DOS in mail since the online status changed? Mine was sent on Friday but the tracking numbers of both my return envelops still show nothing. Also how long did it take USCIS to send you the file number.

Hi moormoor, please, see my timeline below:

Fev 1, 2015: all docs sent to DoS 

Fev 9, 2015: docs received by DoS

Fev 25, 20115: NOS from Brazil received by Dos

April 9, 2015: DoS updated my status to Fav Rec.

April 17, 2015: Fav. Rac. sent to USCIS

April 22, 2015: USCIS received my case

April 29, 2015: Fav Rec received by mail at my home

April 30, 2015: I-797C received by mail at home

So far... nothing from USCIS!!! 

Today I called USCIS and asked for my case.

The woman told me the obviously: my case is been processed. Why this kind of information? I know that... Actually I really wanted to know what is going on out there to take so long just for a notice! I also asked about Vermont Services List in which I cannot see I-612 processing times. She told that: it does not matter. So I asked about 4 months for processing and the answer was: It can take longer than that!

USCIS is driving me crazy. I though that DoS was the problem in J-1 Waiver process, but in fact i was wrong!!!

So more patience!!!!

Archived