H1b Visa Interview Canada

Canada_H1B_2015

Hi All,

I am going to share my experience of H1B interview in Canada (Successful).

First of all i am very thankful to Murthy Forum for providing all the answer to my question and doubts.

Following is the interview detail (VO means Visa Officer)

VO :- Which company you work for

Ans - XYZ (Only mention the company which is your employer. If you are in EVC model please don't mention Vendor or client in this answer).

VO :- Job duties

Ans :- XYZ ( Please explain it as much as you can bcoz this is what you do everyday).

VO :- End client

Ans :- XYZ..

That's it. it last for only 45 seconds.. Visa approved.

I almost spend 4 months (Canada visa + Interview appt + documents) for this. So here is my take :-

1. If you are working directly for employer i.e no client or vendor your chances of getting visa is quite high. But if you in EVC (Employer -->Vendor --> Client) there will definitely be a risk please take all the documents like Client letter, vendor letter , contract b/w employer and vendor, SOW. because if VO start asking question about this model you should have all the documents.

2. If you recently changed your employer.. VO will definitely ask why.. You must have appropriate answer.. Better opportunity as answer will not going to work..

3. At the day of Interview dress professionally, wear suit if u can..

4. Keep your 2 latest passport size pics with you. (1-2 month latest because i have seen people send back to have picture taken on interview date).

5. Next day of interview if you check your status on DS-160 and it says Admin Processing even after successful interview. Don't Panic in next few hours it will change to Issued.

If you have any question please reply to this post.

Eshmeet out....

Archived