Illegal immigrants become legal but what about legal immigrants struck in India after visa rejection

jvh1bvisa

Hi,

President making all illegal immigrants legal but thousands of legal immigrants who paid millions of dollars as tax struck after visiting home country because of visa rejection even having valid H1 visa.

I knew thousands of H1 holders working in US not able to visit their home country for several years waiting for GC with fear of difficult to getback US because there is a posibility US embassy may reject visa. I don't know why we need to get visa stamp even after having valid H1? All H1 visa holders in US are insecured with this problem.

It would be great if President fix this problem along with Immigration bill.

I request murthy law firm do something that will help H1 visa holders. Thanks.

Thanks

Jay.

You are wrong about all of the things you mention.

Please educate yourself about the action instead of trying to divide immigrants.

H1 visas are not denied if the person has a legitimate job. Working for some fraud desi consultancy was your decision. Find a better employer if you fear visa denial.

Geez.

I don't know why we need to get visa stamp even after having valid H1? All H1 visa holders in US are insecured with this problem.

You don't neev visa stamp if you are within the US territory. VISA is only required at POE.

BTW why H1 holders feel insecured in US?? If that's true then we won't face lottery system for H1 selection.

Archived