Email from Jamaica Consulate regarding the rescheduling info

Mr.Bezawada

Good Day Applicant

Your H1B appointment at the US Embassy in Kingston is currently being rescheduled.  You will receive an email confirmation with information of your new appointment.  Due to the volume of the appointments rescheduled, alternate appointment dates will only be available after the date you have been given.

Good Day Applicant

Your H1B appointment at the US Embassy in Kingston is currently being rescheduled.  You will receive an email confirmation with information of your new appointment.  Due to the volume of the appointments rescheduled, alternate appointment dates will only be available after the date you have been given.

Hello, i am a victim of Jamaica as well, i scheduled for 12 nov but could not go and had to cancel my appointment. Please note that i never received any cancellation email from jamaican consulate because i booked my slot in Sep 2014. 

What do i do now? I have emailed Jamaican consulate 2 times before 10-15 days back and no response from them. When will they allow me to reschedule? Will i be given an option to schedule as per my comfort or no?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Even i got the following email on Nov 19.

Good Day Applicant

The US embassy of Jamaica has rescheduled my appointment on Jan 26, 2015.

Do you guys think its a good idea to go for H1 Stamping on Jan 26, As they gave an official announcement stating that they wont accept any third country nationals.

Please suggest.

Hi,

Even i got the following email on Nov 19.

Good Day Applicant

The US embassy of Jamaica has rescheduled my appointment on Jan 26, 2015.

Do you guys think its a good idea to go for H1 Stamping on Jan 26, As they gave an official announcement stating that they wont accept any third country nationals.

Please suggest.

You can go because u are ELIGIBLE since you paid before Oct 31,2014

Archived