H-1B visa appointment on Sep 26th at Ottawa, Canada

kiranhyd

Hi Parag,

I am on H1B in the US presently. Now travelling to Ottawa, Canada for visa stamping.

What about you? Do you have any plans of coming to canada for visa stamping.

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

At present I am on L1B visa and got confirmation that COS is not possible form Canada Consulate.

It was very well mentioned on Mexican Consulate website so there was no confusion.

I will be travelling to India sometime in year END for COS and Stamping.

Hi,

I have my appointment on Sep 29th, kindly share your experiences once you are done. Let me know if there is accommodation available. My email is included in my profile.

Good Luck for your interviews.

Hi,

I am staying at Econo lodge downtown east at

112 Montreal Rd, Ottawa, ON, Canada. If you didnot make any reservation then you can contact me at my yahoo email(dotcom) in the profile with userid:kannamdas with your details.

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

At present I am on L1B visa and got confirmation that COS is not possible form Canada Consulate.

It was very well mentioned on Mexican Consulate website so there was no confusion.

I will be travelling to India sometime in year END for COS and Stamping.

All the best.

Hi Kiran, 

My name is Kajal. I have 2nd time appointment in ottawa. my email is *********@yahoo.com

Please contact me. thanks.

Hi Kajal,

when is your appointment date?. I am staying from 9/25 to 9/30.

If you also stay at same place then we can easily meet. You know another person staying at econo lodge on 475 Rideau St, Ottawa. You can find my email address in my earlier replies on this topic.

Archived