place and year is not matching with passport

Hi,

My birth place is middle east(Saudi Arabia) 09-10-78, however i have done all my schooling in india, while appearing for 10th standard my place and year of birth got changed by mistake (could be due to arabic translation)and it became place of birth as Hyderabad and date 09-10-79, and it continued till now and did not change it due to long procedure and hectic process.

My questions is i have my original birth certificate in Arabic and if i would like to change it how can i change it, and what is the procedure?

Mistaken DOB - 09-10-1979

Correct DOB - 09-10-1978

Mistaken Place of Birth - Hyderabad

Correct Place of Birth - Saudi Arabia

Can you please help and advice.

Hi,

My birth place is middle east(Saudi Arabia) 09-10-78, however i have done all my schooling in india, while appearing for 10th standard my place and year of birth got changed by mistake (could be due to arabic translation)and it became place of birth as Hyderabad and date 09-10-79, and it continued till now and did not change it due to long procedure and hectic process.

My questions is i have my original birth certificate in Arabic and if i would like to change it how can i change it, and what is the procedure?

Mistaken DOB - 09-10-1979

Correct DOB - 09-10-1978

Mistaken Place of Birth - Hyderabad

Correct Place of Birth - Saudi Arabia

Can you please help and advice.

It is not that simple. Talk to an attorney in India.

Archived