New I-94 at Tijuana border

avijit374

I have a valid H1B with I-94 valid till Oct-2015, my family is with me on H4 and they have same I-94 validity dates.

Now, I have a new approved petition from a new employer. My new employer's attorney is asking me to go the Mexico, cross the border and get the new I-94 while returning back.

I am planning go by road (and finally leaving and re-entering USA by walk) to Tijuana on week end, and also take my family along with me and get their I-94 done along with me..

It would be great help, if you can please share any recent experience, any advice for getting fresh I-94 at Tijuana border.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I have a valid H1B with I-94 valid till Oct-2015, my family is with me on H4 and they have same I-94 validity dates.

Now, I have a new approved petition from a new employer. My new employer's attorney is asking me to go the Mexico, cross the border and get the new I-94 while returning back.

I am planning go by road (and finally leaving and re-entering USA by walk) to Tijuana on week end, and also take my family along with me and get their I-94 done along with me..

It would be great help, if you can please share any recent experience, any advice for getting fresh I-94 at Tijuana border.

Any help will be much appreciated.

So, did your I797 with new employer come without an I94 attached to it?

Archived