Supervised Recruitement, in H1 7th year

suvsach

Well, here is my situation - 
PD - 4-sep -2012 ( in my H1 6th year) 
Audited - 13-Nov-2012 , replied in same month 
Applied for H1 extension in Sep 2013 based on PERM pending, somehow got 3 years of extension in stead of 1(it is stamped as well), I don't know how, neither my immigration team. 
Got email from immigration, that my application has been chosen for supervised recruitment and they are going to respond to that. 
I am sure employer is responding as they want to save themselves from future SA. 
What is the best option for me here, should I wait, or change my employer, moreover can I change employer. I am directionless here. Can someone please put some light. Any help is great.

• 1 month later...

Wow..... my PD is 9/5/12 (September 5, 2012) and selected for Supervised Recruitment as well. First week of September 2012 cases were selected for SR. I don't know why? Anyway, my employer is going to respond and chances for approval is zero, it takes about 2 years. I joined a new company and they are going to process PERM ASAP. 

By the way, supervised recruitment rate is 69% and denial rate is 33% from audit cases. What a way to kill PERM. Advertisement costs will run $5,000+ for employers because of DOL draft advertisement for a complete page. Why can't DOL reimburse extra cost to employers?

Advertisement costs will run $5,000+ for employers because of DOL draft advertisement for a complete page. Why can't DOL reimburse extra cost to employers?

Why are you worried about the ad cost?? Moreover DOL didn't encouraged your employer to file for PERM. That was your employer's interest to hire you.

Archived