• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 sriramll

sriramll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Well mine was applied after the shutdown, like many of them above - on Oct 21st. Still waiting. There is small matter of DOL website being unavailable and "planning to be up by Nov 1 Friday". It is still not up. You can see the same message.

#42 hicopicobm

hicopicobm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

LCA status can't be tracked online now at least until 8th November...that's what he Alert in iCert portal says....does it mean employers will not be able to know if LCA got approved or not until 8th November or they get approval in email?

#43 aru_unique

aru_unique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

my employer lawyers have not been able to file LCA yet after shutdown as they say that the system has been very slow...now today I saw that the LCA website is completely down again through November 8th and Nov 11th is a federal holiday..

This is really concerning me, majority of your LCA's are atleast getting filed and not sure why my lawyers say they are unable to file.. 

@ hicopicobm.. i am in the same boat as u are in where I can see other's LCA's getting filed but our LCA's are not even getting filed. 

Can LCA's be filed 24*7 or via another process such as Fedex rather than depending on the iCert system?

#44 hicopicobm

hicopicobm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

They have s scheduled maintenance for 12 hours on 7th September...hopefully the issue with the site will get fixed on 8th and system will work as expected

#45 delphiniumd87

delphiniumd87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

My LCA was applied on Oct 24th. 

Got it approved late friday night

#46 sriramll

sriramll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

Got it approved late friday night

thats great you got it approved. Mine was applied on the 21st but still no news.

I did query LCA about this they are saying that the cases are worked on a FIFO basis. But my guess is it is not working that way.

#47 venki418

venki418

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

hey guys mine was applied on oct 21st and as of today icert case status check shows certified. still waiting for offical conformation from attorney.

#48 igauz

igauz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

hey guys mine was applied on oct 21st and as of today icert case status check shows certified. still waiting for offical conformation from attorney.

Hey venki418, how did you check the status of your case number? I tried looking up the Labor Certification Registry (http://icert.doleta....l.dspLCRLanding), but seems to be unavailable.

#49 igauz

igauz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Guys, I just heard from Lawyer that my LCA has been certified. It was filed on 21st Oct and received yesterday.

#50 pasan85

pasan85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Finally..after been waiting for a month..My LCA was Certified on Nov 4th. Mine was filed on Sept 26, 2013.

Good Luck to all..!

#51 anand3110

anand3110

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

As mentioned earlier, the LCA which was submitted last week of Sep was withdrawn by employer and submitted new LCA on Nov 5th. The new LCA was certified today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users