successful stamping in Toronto.

torontoh1b

Thanks to murthy.com and all the contributers, it helps at lot of people. It's my time to contribute back.

June 26th I had my interview in toronto consulate.

My case is H1b extension with the same company, I dont hold any US degree. My initial stamping was in India 4 years ago.

Below are the questions asked.

1)  so you are here for your visa renewal.

2)  How long have you been working with XXXXX

3) what do you do

4) do you have any client

5) what does your client do

6) What do you do for your client

7) whom do you report to

8) how do you report

9) where are you located

10) where is XXXXX located (my employer company)

11) How long have you been in the field

12) where did you work before this

13) do you have any letter from you employer or client describing your responsibilities (shown both)

14) what is your highest education

Recommending your visa for approval, you wil recieve it in 3 to 5 business days

except the 2 documents from my employer and client, no other document was asked. 

In my opinion VOs are very friendly all the time during the interview, I can see them willing to understand your case to approve (not to deny) .

it was hardly 3 to 5 mins I was interviewed, most of the time looking into my application in the monitor, asking questions in between.

It took 45 minutes from entry to exit.

Happy stamping to all. Hope my experience helps.

@Gluck13 and @sthamago : 7) I Report to XXXX ,manager at my employer. 8) we have status calls on weekly basis.

@ Yuvi2012 : I am on EVC,

I got email from loomis last night 12:30 and I picked my passport this morning and back home. I guess as my appointment was at * am and completed by 8:45, I am able to pick up friday. I was actually expecting to be on Monday.

Archived