H1B transfer receipt notice timing(California Centre)

ppp1234

my potential new employer filed a H1B transfer at California Service Centre (under standard processing). My attorney gave me the receipt number which, he mentioned is written back on the check ( I trust him) 

the new employer is saying you can join only when Attorney gets receipt notice so I am waiting attorney to get Receipt notice.

When I checked my case status at USCIS site, I'm getting following  

USCIS says: On May 11, 2017, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC17157502XX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by June 10, 2017

my questions

1) does this receipt number means, now I only have to wait for few days/weeks and attorney will get the receipt notice. USCIS won't ask for any other proof (RFE) for the receipt notice (they may ask for H1B case once they start processing it)?

2) Why does USCIS takes that much of time for sending the Receipt Notice when on their site they mention "we have sent you the receipt notice ..."?

On 10th May attorney filed the H1B transfer application.
On 18th May I asked my attorney, If check is cashed and can he provide me the Receipt number. I was given the Receipt number on the same day.
On 19th May, My Attorney received the H1B Transfer Receipt notice.

My Attorney informed that these days California Service Centre is sending receipt notice with 1-2 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the similar situation. My potential employer filed for H1-B transfer on 22nd May. Today its 8 june. I haven't received a receipt yet. I am in the 60 days grace period since 22nd May.

Did anyone waiting for receipt has received it. If yes, how long did that take? 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived