Judge Technical Staffing H-1B visa stamping

sbharad

Hi everyone,
I recently joined Judge Technical Staffing to work as a project mgmt. consultant for a client that I had worked for before and who now heads the IT organization in this new healthcare payer firm. Judge holds my H-1B visa and they're going to begin my GC processing in a month or two.

I am from Hyderabad, India and would like to know is anyone currently/in the past employed with Judge Technical Staffing or has/had a friend who works/worked for them have had any issues with the H-1B visa stamping in India. Also, I'd like to know if there are any issues with the stamping if I were to go for it in Canada..

All the documentation for the H-1B visa interview is with me primarily, the client letter, SOW for my engagement with the client as a consultant and other paper work. I'd really appreciate if anyone could share if they've had experience with getting a 221(g) or extended administrative processing feedback in their H-1B visa stamping experience in India or Canada..

Kindly provide your responses asap.

Regards,

SB.

Nice post

Hi everyone,

I recently joined Judge Technical Staffing to work as a project mgmt. consultant for a client that I had worked for before and who now heads the IT organization in this new healthcare payer firm. Judge holds my H-1B visa and they're going to begin my GC processing in a month or two.

I am from Hyderabad, India and would like to know is anyone currently/in the past employed with Judge Technical Staffing or has/had a friend who works/worked for them have had any issues with the H-1B visa stamping in India. Also, I'd like to know if there are any issues with the stamping if I were to go for it in Canada..

All the documentation for the H-1B visa interview is with me primarily, the client letter, SOW for my engagement with the client as a consultant and other paper work. I'd really appreciate if anyone could share if they've had experience with getting a 221(g) or extended administrative processing feedback in their H-1B visa stamping experience in India or Canada..

Kindly provide your responses asap.

Regards,

SB.

Archived