Can revoked F1 visa candidate Will have any bar to apply for new visa

Siddharthalolla

Hello , I'm Siddhartha 24 M I'm on F1 status I'm student of Northwestern Polytechnic University.

I completed 27 credits out of 36 before starting my final semester I was been to India for a vacation upon returning through the POE SFO I was stopped by CBP officers and my visa was revoked and was written REVOKED 22CFR 41.12 2(e)(3) with black ink on my visa. I've read some articles on E3 means "The alien is notified pursuant to INA 235 by an immigration officer at a port of entry that the alien appears to be inadmissible to the United States, and the alien requests and is granted permission to withdraw the application for admission"

At this point I was suggested by the university that to withdraw my admission from school then reapply and continue studies from fall 2016 with new SEVIS also offered 27 credits which I have completed earlier .

I have a doubt on my revoked visa that ,

1) will this issue create impact on future visas even for the one which I'm applying for fall 2016.?

2)what is exactly mean of CFR 22 41.12 2(e)(3)?

3) am i eligible to apply future visas

Kindly anyone please help me on this I want to finish more 9 credits with out ruining my 1 and half year past time in my active life , is that possible?

That likely is 22 CFR 41.122(h)(3). It is a section of the law:

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2002-title22-vol1/xml/CFR-2002-title22-vol1-sec41-122.xml

"(3) The alien is notified pursuant to INA 235(b) by an immigration officer at a port of entry that the alien appears to be inadmissible to the United States and the alien requests and is granted permission to withdraw the application for admission;"

People from that institution have been denied entry in recent months if they don't appear to be studying, and are instead working, like with CPT.

I suggest finding a better university.

Archived