Need quick help, H1B transfer

bajji.co

Hello Experts,

I am in India and got my H1B Visa approved and stamped few months back, with "Company A"...

Recently, "Company B" applied H1 Transfer, which is also approved, but due to some Complications, I am not going with "Company B" now

Can I still go to USA through "Company A" with earlier I797, they never knew about the transfer... can you please answer my question...

Hi,

My situation is quite similar to you so wondering if you can assist in below situation. 

Hi,

I am looking for an expert advice for below situation:

I currently work for Company A in India.
Employer B in US -> initiated my H1B and got picked up in lottery, the petition was filed. When i see online in USCIS https://egov.uscis.gov/ , it shows that my petition is approved.

However, Employer A in India is interested in transferring my approved H1B and also offering me good salary. I would like to know:

- Is it possible to initiate H1B transfer from Company B to Company A as my petition is now approved? Please note, i do no t have any pay slips as i never entered US so far. 

- If transfer is possible, then is Approval letter mandatory for transfer? my employer B is asking me to sign offer letter and only then approval letter will be issued to me so that I can do visa stamping from India. Since I am interested in continuing with Employer A, I do not want to sign offer letter with Employer B to avoid any legal obligation. In that case, can I get my H1B transferred to Employer A? How?

- Also, is there any legal obligation in case I do not join Employer B as he initiated my H1B?

Note : - I have receipt petition letter from Employer B which is pre-stage of approval letter .

Archived