Lost EAD card while getting employed by a university


Recommended Posts

My EAD card was stolen right before I am about to do the paperwork with payroll office. May I start to work by delaying the paperwork? 


I have already applied for a replacement of my EAD card but USCIS tells me that it takes more than 10 days to get me the receipt number. It is urgent that I have to start to work as soon as possible. So what should I do? Is it possible to ask for some kind of verification immediately from USCIS? The university tells me that even a signed letter from USCIS should work. 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.