Best way to transfer H1B to a new employer while present employer has still not filed H1B amendment ?


Recommended Posts

 was recently moved to part time from full time while on H1B and the H1B amendment has still not being filed by my employer A for this change. In the meantime, I have got a new offer from a new employer B and they are willing to transfer over my H1B. I started my part time on April 25 and have received one part time paycheck. 

If my previous employer A files the amendment and the new employer B files the H1B transfer at the same time, will it create any issues ? What would be the best way to go from Employer A to employer B so that entire H1B transfer process goes on smoothly ?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.