H1 Intent to Revoke .... Urgent !!!

sparry

Hi,

Currently, i am on H1B visa.

I've completed my MS in 2011 from a Non-accredited university in US which i am not aware at that point of time.

I've used 23 months of OPT and applied H1B in Masters quota in 2013 and got approval for 3yrs. 

Last week i received a Intent to Revoke from USCIS stating that the approval of petition violated 8CFR section and the approval involved gross error.

"If a response is not received by June 5 2015, a final decision will be made based on the evidence currently in the record."

Please advice for the next steps 

Thanks

That H1 is gone.

And nobody is going to believe that you didn't know the "university" was not accredited.

After the TVU raid, there was absolutely no excuse anymore.

You didn't want to know. And that is now killing your future in the US.

I suggest first, be honest to yourself.

Very complicated situation, hire a lawyer immediately, better go to the lawyer who filed your h1b.

If that lawyer was really a honest person then he would have told OP that this degree cannot be used, he just wanted money for H1 filing.

There is nothing can be done here, H1 is gone. OP needs new H1 next yr.

Hi,

Currently, i am on H1B visa.
I've completed my MS in 2011 from a Non-accredited university in US which i am not aware at that point of time.
I've used 23 months of OPT and applied H1B in Masters quota in 2013 and got approval for 3yrs. 
Last week i received a Intent to Revoke from USCIS stating that the approval of petition violated 8CFR section and the approval involved gross error.
"If a response is not received by June 5 2015, a final decision will be made based on the evidence currently in the record."

Please advice for the next steps 

Thanks

Hi Sparry . I am in the same situation please email me we can share some information. bright11985@g

Archived