Can an attorney or employer request for MTR extension ?

vanank

My H1B visa got denied on Mar 1st. But my employer has not done MTR with in 30 days and has told me that they have requested for extension of time to submit the required documents. Later this month employer has confirmed that he has submitted MTR with the required documents

Please suggest if my employer has lied or is it possible to extend the MTR time line from 30 to 60 days.

If yes,will they consider the submitted documents and carry forward for processing.

My H1B visa got denied on Mar 1st. But my employer has not done MTR with in 30 days and has told me that they have requested for extension of time to submit the required documents. Later this month employer has confirmed that he has submitted MTR with the required documents

Please suggest if my employer has lied or is it possible to extend the MTR time line from 30 to 60 days.

If yes,will they consider the submitted documents and carry forward for processing.

If MTR submitted, then you receive a receipt that looks like below

Case Was Received

On June 22, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number WACxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 22, 2015, please call 

If MTR submitted, then you receive a receipt that looks like below

Case Was Received

On June 22, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number WACxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 22, 2015, please call 

If MTR is done after 60 days... will the case will be updated in site like the one shown above. Please let me know if this is correct or ?

Archived