canada visitor visa query

mano8057

Hi Friends,

I am planing to apply for a canadian vistor visa, and send the paper application to the LA VAC.

I am confused on the total fee amount that we have to pay in this process. I see there is the $75 visa fee, plus the VAC service fee of US $36.09.

Are those the only 2 Applicable fees ? Also I see that the fees and the application got to 2 different addresses. Application at LA office and fees at the Salt Lake City, Utah office. Am I correct ?

Also it is mentioned that VAC returns the application if the paperwork / fees amount is not correct. Is that true, don't they inform you before and ask for additional documents ?

Please help.

Thanks

Mano

Hi Friends,

I am planing to apply for a canadian vistor visa, and send the paper application to the LA VAC.

I am confused on the total fee amount that we have to pay in this process. I see there is the $75 visa fee, plus the VAC service fee of US $36.09.

Are those the only 2 Applicable fees ? Also I see that the fees and the application got to 2 different addresses. Application at LA office and fees at the Salt Lake City, Utah office. Am I correct ?

Also it is mentioned that VAC returns the application if the paperwork / fees amount is not correct. Is that true, don't they inform you before and ask for additional documents ?

Please help.

Thanks

Mano

I recently got ,my canada visitor visa . I got my passport back last week.

Yes you have to pay 2 different  fees. You can do online application for Canada visitor visa.

1. First you will create online account upload all the documents and then pay the $75 Fees online.

2. Once you submit the online application. it takes atleast 2 or 3 days for them to review and they will ask you to send passport. ( the passport request letter .pdf file will sent to ur online account).

3. Now you will have to take money order /cashier check for $36.09 in the name of   CSC Consular Services Inc.

Take a COPY of the money order /cashier check

If you want to send ur Passport to LA canada Visa Application center.  You will have to this

a) Post the follwing document to LA

1. original Passport

2. passport request letter

3. VAC Consent Form ( 2 copies, u can find this document on google search the exact word)

4. Copy of Money money order /cashier check

5. Paid Return Envelope ( USPS Priority Mail is prefered).

Below is the adress 

Visa Application Centre – Los Angeles

2100 E. Grand Avenue

El Segundo

CA, 90245

U.S.A.

a) Post the original money order /cashier check

post the  money order /cashier check for $36.09 to Salt Lake City

Below is the adress  

CSC Consular Services Inc

P.O. Box 410039

Salt Lake City, Utah 84141-0039