Planning to apply H1B Transfer

elixir86

Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply H1B transfer thru new employer.

I am with my current employer but moved to a new location. The current employer has submitted LCA and mentioned that he needs to file h1-b amendment.

The current employer is asking document from me for that.

Please let me know about,

1) What happens if h1-b amendment is not filed by current employer after I submit documents? Will I be out of status?

2) What happens if h1-b amendment is not filed by current employer because I did not submit documents? Will I be out of status?

3) What happens if new employer applies H1B transfer is initiated without the h1-b amendment by old employer? Will I be out of status? Will I be not eligible to work for new employer?

4) What happens if the old employer applies for h1-b amendment after new employer files h1-b transfer? Will I be out of status? Will I be not eligible to work for new employer?

Please advise

What happens if the previous employer Amendment is filed before H1B Transfer by new employer?

What happens if the previous employer Amendment is filed after H1B Transfer by new employer?

If the latest approved is H1B Amendment by previous employer and not H1B Transfer what is the impact?

Archived