H1B Transfer Denied on B but have vaild i94 on A

naveenr0504@gmail.com

Hi

Entered US to work for company A on H1B with visa & I-94 valid till Sep-2016, later got a good offer from Company B. Based on the forum I came know that I can come and join with company A if my H1 transfer is denied. So informed to company A due personal reason I'm going the my Home country(As I know if my case is denied I can switch back to company A and also they hold my two paycheck amount with them)

Company B initiated H1B transfer with premium process and I started work for Company B's client on receipt notice. RFE received and was responded. three days back the status shows, there has been a denial decision on the transfer case and yet to receive the reason.

Joined good offer from Company B and they initiated a H1B transfer with Premium and started working from 1-Jan-2016 to 19-Apr-2016 for Company B's client on receipt notice. RFE received on Mid Jan-2016 and was responded for RFE on 7-Apr-2016 and 19-Apr-2016 status shows as denial decision on the transfer case because of Educational evaluation certificate is not sufficient. 

So now I joined back to Company A stating I got an offer and I'm returning back from Home country. Starting from 20-Apr-2016 I've started working on company A.

Questions:

1. By Sep-2016 my i94 going to expire and I need to file H1b extension with company A. Is that any issues will come for my extension. Like based on the previous transfer denial it will affect?
2. From Jan-2016 to 19-Apr-2016 my payroll ran from company B which was denied. What should I need to do with that? Can I ask my company A to run the payroll all four months?
3. Can two employer run my payroll simultaneously?

Experts , Attorney please respond. Your advice would be of great help to get me out of this.

Thank you.

You can have 2 H-1B at same time. So two companies can run payroll.

If did not exit US  Jan 2016 to Apr 2016 then company A has to pay you all the time you are inside the country.  If you told employer A that you will be going to home country then they do not have to pay you until you come back.

You can have 2 H-1B at same time. So two companies can run payroll.

If did not exit US  Jan 2016 to Apr 2016 then company A has to pay you all the time you are inside the country.  If you told employer A that you will be going to home country then they do not have to pay you until you come back.

H1 b transfer doesn't considered as two H1b. You can not be on two company's pay roll. If you are joining Company B then you have to resign from Company A. 

So you lied to company A.

When you left company A, they were required by law to inform USCIS so that your H1 would be revoked.

That means the H1 for A is no longer valid.

If A didn't inform USCIS, they would be required to pay you for the time you worked for B.

In other words, your case is pretty screwed up, to a large part because you lied to A.

H1 b transfer doesn't considered as two H1b. You can not be on two company's pay roll. If you are joining Company B then you have to resign from Company A. 

There is no such thing as H-1B transfer. You can  hold 2 H1B at the same time if they are approved and work for 2 companies.

If OP has lied to company A  about going back to home country then there will be trouble at some point.  Let us get his answer if he cares to respond.

There is no such thing as H-1B transfer. You can  hold 2 H1B at the same time if they are approved and work for 2 companies.

If OP has lied to company A  about going back to home country then there will be trouble at some point.  Let us get his answer if he cares to respond.

You can never work for 2 companies on H1b unless concurrent H1b is filed. 

Archived