Need suggestion on I-140


dtahiliani

Recommended Posts

Hi Experts,

 

Recently my employer(A) filed the I-140 and i am waiting for receipt to be arrived. I have got the offer from employer B and they are ready to file my GC in 3-6 months. My visa is valid till 2017. 

 

  1. Can i switch now as my I-140 is filed ?
  2. Will i get the extension ?
  3. Is it ok to switch now or wait until i get my I-140 approved ?
  4. What are the challenges faced after switching ?

Please help me with your advise on the same.

 

Thanks in advance

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.