2nd amendment question

srisrisri

Hi

I got new project and planning to change.My current amendment is still in pending status.

My employer says we have to file new amendment and we can not cancel old amendment since i already worked here for 7 months.

Please help me with below questions.

1) can we re-call existing amendment application? will there be any issue if we recall or cancel old amendment

2)If i am going to continue existing amendment.How are we going to answer if there is RFE.Since I will not be in my current project.As i am moving to another new project.What is plan to handle if we get RFE.

3) What would be status of new amendment if something goes wrong with old amendment.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I got new project and planning to change.My current amendment is still in pending status.

My employer says we have to file new amendment and we can not cancel old amendment since i already worked here for 7 months.

Please help me with below questions.

1) can we re-call existing amendment application? will there be any issue if we recall or cancel old amendment

2)If i am going to continue existing amendment.How are we going to answer if there is RFE.Since I will not be in my current project.As i am moving to another new project.What is plan to handle if we get RFE.

3) What would be status of new amendment if something goes wrong with old amendment.

Thanks in advance

I have  the same situation. Filed new amendment while existing amendment is still pending because of job/location change. 

​filed 2nd amendment in PP and got RFE saying they can't process the 2nd case until the first case(regular process) is still in processing. 

How to approach this and what is the best way to respond to RFE?

Please let me know your suggestions and also how you guys deal your situation.

Thanks a ton.

Archived