EAD expired - In India - apply for 485


Recommended Posts

Hello ,


My cousin EAD expired and currently in India . His prority date is Jan 16 2009 .If it becomes current again ( looks like next month )


1) Can he submit his documents to Delhi consulate for green card ? If it is possible could you please let me know what is the process ( Sorry I checked the links but couldn't find ) . Can he get the finger prints request to India?


2) He lost his I485 copy , but he has his expired EAD . Does the process requires this form ?


( He was in very bad position due family and health issue , now coming back to normal position , so we are helping him )


Thanks for your response on this .






Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.