H4 EAD RFE "Request for translations"


Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I received an RFE today for my h4 ead. It says the following

All foreign language documents must have a complete English translation to establish eligibility for

employment authorization under the ©(26) eligibility category. This includes any documents you

submit in response to this Request for Evidence.

The translator must certify that:

The translations are accurate and complete; and

He or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

Passport Photo Requirements

Your passport-style photos do not meet quality standards because:

The photos are too light



I am not sure which document they require to be translated. My marriage certificate is in english. with the seal in local language and in english. can some one help me out with the same. Thanks.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.