6 years H1 is finished. Can I file new H1 under cap from india


Recommended Posts

hi, I am full time employee going back after my 6 years H1 is finished

I do not have i140 or labor for extension


Am I eligible to file new H1 under cap from india

When you have been abroad for at least a year, a company can file a new H1 for you in the quota.

Note that you have to have been out of the US for a year when the application is FILED.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.