H4 to H1B


Recommended Posts



I moved to US in May, 2015. I was working in India for 8 yrs in IT company. Currently I am on H4 and looking for my H1B sponsor. What are my best options:

1. Finding a h1B sponsor? Tried at many places but most of them are not doing for H4s.

2. Studying? Converting to F1 visa and then getting CPT immediately? I am not sure which universities give CPT immediately and whether it is legitimate?

3. Studying for 1yr and completing my masters and then getting CPT?

4. Any other?

please suggest which is the best possible option I have.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.